Today marks the launch of WKNC’s new and ongoing video series entitled The Lounge.
After having so many great artists from North Carolina and around the country stop by our studio we thought it would be a shame not to share their unique, intimate performances with the our listeners to repeat on their electronic devices over and over again.
This first episode features recently relocated american finger stylist Daniel Bachman, now currently residing in Chapel Hill. His ethereal Hopscotch 2013 performance at the Long View Center and day party collaboration with Pelt at the Raleigh Rose Garden caught our attention—but Bachman had long been catching the attention of others, read what Indy writer Grayson Currin had to say about his music.
You’ll be able to find his and other performances at WKNC’s youtube account. Be on the look out for our next session coming up with Asheville resident and Fat Possum artist Jackson Scott.
15 Notes/ Hide
- simxhu likes this
- finem likes this
- k0valch1k reblogged this from k0valch1k and added:
- thisbusteduniverse reblogged this from wknc and added:
- fredericksburgallages reblogged this from holographicamericans and added:
- holographicamericans reblogged this from finem
- holographicamericans likes this
- mrbarkey reblogged this from wknc and added:
- ziggygnardust likes this
- k0valch1k likes this
- poorlittle-brownboy likes this
- pitsplits likes this
- finem reblogged this from k0valch1k and added:
- wknc posted this